Customer Service Manager
June 2016 - July 2017
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Lead the European team to provide high quality customer suppot through calls, chats, emails, social networks and remote assistance.
Support provided in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Notable success :
- Codename "Lowada" - Creation from A to Z of a software to repair, via remote assistance of less than 15 minutes with over 90% success, the company's products who have undergone an hard brick
Initial process over an hour with final results over 90% of products sent back to warehouse for replacement
Direct & indirect Reporting: 3 account managers, 6 team leaders and up to 100 customer representatives
- Set-up a call center in Europe and ensures a sufficient level of knowledge and technical skills
- Responsible of a $2M P&L
- Recommend changes to improve performance / stability of the support and monitor the results
- Improves the level 2 support processes to reduce costs by more than $30K per month
- Reduce the AHT by 50%, improves CSAT and FCR by 10% within 6 months
- Technical expert in specific areas, specific to the customer's environment and business goals